Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

Why the hell do u write long ass BS reviews?

ok to the guy who reviewed this b4 me i'll make it as simple and clear as this, you suck i'ld like to see you do something as half as good as this you big sack a dog vomit, typical hater "negro" goto fucking hell and burn like a bitch.....fuck haters

t s u k i n o t s u k i n o

Harsh stolen

This movie and other movies like this seem to be stolen from some asian flash site or something i voted 5 because it is a piece and thank u for stealing it and getting it here for us to enjoy.

The Philosophy of Liberty The Philosophy of Liberty

Makes sense?

This flash makes alot of sense, making u realise that the solution to world problems is not to be dealt with from governments or higher powers, it has to be dealt with from the people themselves nice flash i really liked this..

LuxLucre responds:

Gracias! I hope this idea, that people have to take personal responsibility for their lives, really catches on.

Lonely Cat Lonely Cat

Good stuff

Ok stolen or not this movie is good......if stolen then good job stealing it bud =)

BEEBO Part 4 BEEBO Part 4

Nice

Hahaha crappy animation fits in perfectly this is some really funny shit!! more more more more!!

Paper Wars Paper Wars

Perfection?

The idea was nice the animation was very nicely done u obviously spent alot of time doing that, nice fucking job man. The only thing which didnt fit it quite properly was the sound otherwise it was perfect nice ncie nice make more of these!

Tales of the Scarecrow Tales of the Scarecrow

Movie of the year perhaps?

The animation style somehow reminded me of "From my room" when i saw that movie i was so damn impressed yet this one didnt fail to put that stunned look on my face this was amazingly great nice animation and very well done with the camera movement and angles.

counter stick 2 counter stick 2

U DHOUCHE BAG

the user who reviewed this before me is a total fucked up psycho with a sour salty pickle up his ass take your head out of your ass and think like a human being if u dont like cs then fine who cares but saying shit about those who do like it is just wrong u transssssexual granny loving pig fucking lame cumface brainless dickhead.
The movie was gr8t gj man keep up the good work.

VH2 Trailer VH2 Trailer

Blade On NG!!!

Awesome stuff nicely done grafix are perfect i disagree the effort put into this is more tan enough and the sounds are kinda hard to hear but the better the sound the bigger the file will be and more pain in the ass due to the slow NG bandwidth good job tho this might be the next Best thing on NG its more than worth seeing.

DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell

This Cracked Me Up

Simple created movies with good ideas are hard to find the only good thing about this was the sound i almost cried from laughing the dialogue was halarious nice voice acting bad graphics though but to be honest the shitty graphics made it even funnier all my 5 for you buddy :)